Blokhedz

I have been given the opportunity of a lifetime at ImajiMation studios to be a part of something that embodies two of things that I'm deeply passionate about. ImajiMation is trying to do something that no one has done and that's combine animation with hip hop culture. Blokhedz is the first of it's kind and I'm extremely grateful that I have the opportunity to be a part of it.

Here are the first two episodes







Click here to watch Blokhedz episodes

All of the backgrounds were done in 3D. Much of the modeling and UV layout was done in Maya. Our work flow included creating textures using Bodypaint and setting up materials in Cinema4D. All color and lighting and final rendering was done in Cinema4D.

Below are two reels of the work done on the Blokhedz web series. The first is a 3D background demo reel of episode 2, "Paid in Full". I assisted in surfacing many prop objects in this scene by laying out UVs and creating base textures for select geometry.



Next is a reel of work I did on Blokhedz episode 3. I was responsible for the set dressing of King Tubby's store interior and I assisted in the UVing and texturing of many objects in the chase scene such as the parking structure and some store fronts.



Secret Pilot animation
check it out below

No comments: